Congratulations. You have been awarded a grant from the Department of Education. You may need expert evaluation advice to help you comply with the rules and regulations attached to the grant award. The Department of Education encourages independent evaluators for all grants awarded under the Minority Serving Institutions programs. Marygrove Consulting is here to help. We work with your staff to design a comprehensive evaluation system that’s aimed at facilitating the goals and objectives stated in your grant.
- Development of a Policies and Procedures Manual tailored for your institution.
- Monitoring spending activity for compliance with US Department of Education General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR).
- Assuring compliance with procurement regulations found in the federal award.
- Assisting the Project Director with monthly, quarterly and annual project review meetings.
- In-person and virtual meetings with project and financial leadership at your institution.
- Preparation and submission of interim, annual and final reports for the Department of Education.
Working with you, Marygrove Consulting designs an evaluation process that allows for immediate feedback to staff to facilitate continuous improvement in all project services. We develop an annual schedule of formative and summative evaluation activities to make sure your project is on track to accomplish project goals and meet all federal operation and spending requirements.
Contact us to find out how your federal grant can pay for expert evaluation services and to receive a quote from Marygrove Consulting.